Tickets On Sale March 2014
Tickets for the 2014 Hop Scotch Beer & Scotch Festival will be available online in March 2014.
How to Hop Scotch
Here's how to Hop Scotch...we use tokens for beer/wine sampling and spirit samplers for tasting NW Whiskey and Scotch flights. Next, choose one of the four admission packages below to craft a festival experience unique to your taste buds!
1. Hops & Spirits Admission - $45 in advance ($50 weekend of), includes 7 beer/wine tasting tokens and 1 self-guided spirit flight.
(Spirit flight includes your choice of either one NW Whiskey flight featuring 6 – ¼ oz tastes OR one Scotch flight featuring 5 – ¼ oz tastes)
2. Spirits Only Admission - $45 in advance ($50 weekend of), includes both the Scotch and Northwest Whiskey self-guided flights.
(NW Whiskey flight features 6 – ¼ oz tastes and Scotch flight includes 5 – ¼ oz tastes)
3. Hops Only Admission - $30 in advance ($35 weekend of), includes 7 beer/wine tasting tokens
4. Festival Only Admission - $20 in advance and at the door, includes entrance and tickets for complimentary non-alcoholic beverages at the Hop Stop (a great choice for your DD or for you indecisive types who want to build your own admission!)
- Main entrance closes at 11:00pm
- Last call is at 11:15pm and taps close for the evening at 11:30pm
- If you purchase the Spirits Only admission and want to taste beer, you will have to purchase a tasting mug for $5 at the Hop Stop
- Additional tokens and Spirit Samplers can be purchased at the Hop Stop
- All tickets are good for one day only. Commemorative tasting glasses are available while supplies last. You must be 21 or older and present a valid ID at the event. Advance tickets are non-refundable
- Tokens are good for sampling 5 ounce tastes of beer or wine only - no spirits
- Hop Scotch is a No Re-Entry Event. We will provide a variety of food options and access to a smoker's patio connected to the event. Please plan accordingly as you will not be able to return to the festival after you leave
- Download a PDF of the ticket price breakdown
Please know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly and call a cab.