About the Festival
Hop Scotch Beer & Scotch Festival is the premier beer, Scotch, whiskey, and wine tasting experience benefiting Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF). On February 22 and 23, Fremont Studios transforms into a swanky beverage tasting lounge featuring over 80 libations to swirl, sniff and sip. New this year, whiskey-lovers can partake in a meet-the-makers Whiskey Lunch.
This unique festival allows you to exchange lingo one-on-one with beverage experts as you discover your sense of taste and channel your inner Mad Men-inspired style during the two-day event!
About Our Beneficiary
Hop Scotch Beer & Scotch Festival is a benefit for Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF). SIFF's mission is to create experiences that bring people together to discover extraordinary films from around the world. It is through the art of cinema that we foster a community that is more informed, aware, and alive.
- Friday: 5pm-12am
- Saturday: 2pm-12am
- Saturday: Whiskey Lunch 11am-2pm
Fremont Studios, 155 N 35th St. Seattle, WA 98103
- Main entrance closes at 11:00pm
- Last call is at 11:15pm and taps close for the evening at 11:30pm
- Additional tokens and Spirit Samplers can be purchased at the Hop Stop
- If you purchase the Spirits Only Admission and want to taste beer, you will have to purchase a tasting mug for $5 at the Hop Stop
- All tickets are good for one day only. Commemorative tasting glasses are available while supplies last. You must be 21 or older and present a valid ID at the event. Advance tickets are non-refundable
- Tokens are good for sampling 5 ounce tastes of beer or wine only - no spirits
- Hop Scotch is a No Re-Entry Event. We will provide a variety of food options and access to a smoker's patio connected to the event. Please plan accordingly as you will not be able to return to the festival after you leave
- Download a PDF of the Ticket Price Breakdown
Please know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly and call a cab.