About the Festival
Hop Scotch Spring Beer & Scotch Festival is the premier beer, Scotch, whiskey, and wine tasting experience benefiting the Fremont Chamber of Commerce’s community grant programs. On April 18 and 19, indoors at Fremont Studios, Hop Scotch hosts the ultimate pop-up bar complete with tailor made tasting experiences certain to delight every guests’ palate.
About Our Beneficiary
Hop Scotch Spring Beer & Scotch Festival is a benefit for the Fremont Chamber of Commerce’s community grant programs. Funds raised support programs such as The Fremont Fair and Fremont Art Council’s Solstice Parade, BF Day School, and Literacy Source, all of which seek to preserve Fremont’s Delibertas Quirkas (“Freedom to be Peculiar”) culture.
- Friday: 5pm-12am
- Saturday: 1pm-12am
Fremont Studios, 155 N 35th St. Seattle, WA 98103
- Main entrance closes at 11:00pm
- Last call is at 11:15pm and taps close for the evening at 11:30pm
- Additional tokens and Spirit Flights can be purchased at the Hop Stop
- Commemorative tasting glasses are only included in the Hops Admission and the Hops & Spirits Admission. If you purchase the Spirits Only admission or the Non-Tasting Admission and want to taste beer you will have to purchase a tasting mug for $5 at the Bottle Shop
- Additional tokens and Spirit Flights can be purchased at the Bottle Shop
- If you purchase the Spirits Admission and want to taste beer, you will have to purchase a tasting mug for $5 at the Hop Stop
- All tickets are good for one day only. Commemorative tasting glasses are available while supplies last. You must be 21 or older and present a valid ID at the event. Advance tickets are non-refundable
- Tokens are good for sampling 5 ounce tastes of beer or wine only - no spirits
- Hop Scotch is a No Re-Entry Event. We will provide a variety of food options and access to a smoker's patio connected to the event. We will one food truck and access to a smoker’s patio connected to the event. Please plan accordingly, as you will not be able to return to the festival after you leave
- Download a PDF of the Ticket Price Breakdown
Please know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly and call a cab.